incomplete link thingo... incomplete link thingo...

Looks brilliant please finish it up :)

I wish I could animate like that, its all amazing scenery, character, and the most painful one..movement. Obviously my low score is because its half finished. I would really love to see this completed with sound and story line. Also if you'd like to let me know how you animate like that...

little britain little britain

Good concept but poor excecution

Dont mean to slam it but the character art was so good that it was a shame to put such poor scenery in. The concept was awesome and would have been a little funnier with some feeble protests from SH. I understand that these things take a lot of time and can be a real pain to finish off, but just that little bit more effort would have produced a totally awesome movie.

SockDoctor responds:

thans for the tip i will try when/if i make anuthe movie/game

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

Awesome Art

You have got some good animation talent there. I really liked the various demonstrations of technique. I'd like to see more, maybe something that has a story attached.

Bird Battles: rotd &amp;lt;DEMO&amp;gt; Bird Battles: rotd <DEMO>

nice control but theres a place for this

I'm pretty sure theres a newgrounds alpha page where you can put demos up rather than the portal. Aside from that I liked the responsive control - there is plenty of potential from this start point.

Ecliptic-soul responds:

whoops! ahh... well if u read the commentary it says i submitted it to betas... it should say alphas instead of betas sorry!

Classic Lines Classic Lines

Well made puzzler

quite a simple game and well implemented, the sounds are mostly no-existant except for some fx. a non-intrusive background music loop and snappier visuals would improve this game.
Otherwise its a good effort and provides a challenge.

Caveman Pong Caveman Pong

needs a bit of polishing

this is a fair effort but its annoying to end up having the ball follow exactly the same pattern - you could try adding a little extra physics to the ball, like stick a random function on it so it ends up deviating a bit when flying.

rangi responds: