incomplete link thingo... incomplete link thingo...

Looks brilliant please finish it up :)

I wish I could animate like that, its all amazing scenery, character, and the most painful one..movement. Obviously my low score is because its half finished. I would really love to see this completed with sound and story line. Also if you'd like to let me know how you animate like that...

little britain little britain

Good concept but poor excecution

Dont mean to slam it but the character art was so good that it was a shame to put such poor scenery in. The concept was awesome and would have been a little funnier with some feeble protests from SH. I understand that these things take a lot of time and can be a real pain to finish off, but just that little bit more effort would have produced a totally awesome movie.

SockDoctor responds:

thans for the tip i will try when/if i make anuthe movie/game

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

Awesome Art

You have got some good animation talent there. I really liked the various demonstrations of technique. I'd like to see more, maybe something that has a story attached.

The Loss The Loss

sentient rabbits steal realism.

just out of interest rabbits are one of the only mamals that produce no tears, this is what makes their eyes so good for testing corrosive chemicals :)

Net Dreams Net Dreams

nicely done

the animation sucks ass but that was a funny movie. you easily took the piss out of all these 'serious ' trailers trying to make out that what ever the movie is about is universally profound ;P

Let's Bomb Saddam Let's Bomb Saddam

meh, just tryin to score some easy points

yes yes theres war and saddam is the appointed baddie, this doesnt mean you get good points for bad animation on someone elses song.

Worms: Underwater Worms: Underwater

thought the animation was good

the movie is too short and has no purpose, but i did like the visuals :)

My retraction My retraction

WELL DONE YOU

WELL DONE YOU SEEM TO HAVE CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF POWERPOINT

The Rebel! The Rebel!

art imitating movie

see that badly animated stuff coming out his ass thats this movie

Star Trek 8 Star Trek 8

definately nailed the star trek style

I thought although this movie short, real funny. exactly like how the star trek bods would have done it.